Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland said to Mercy Johnson Okojie "Have no fear, I am with you"

mercyjohnsonokojie
Visited the Palace of the Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland,Have no fear he said to me because "I Am With You"..thanks to my team,you guys are awesome....@mc_expensive sis mi of life,thanks for always been there.thats my kids brother right beside me ooooo😍😍😍😍😍







Awesome God.
My Blue Print is ready,so we had the "First Stakeholders Meeting on Entertainment, Arts and Culture " in Kogi State.A way to move forward.
Thank you so much to everyone for making it happen.Thank you to His Excellency ,The Executive Governor of kogi state deputy Gov,SSG mummy ,Chief of Staff and My Hon Commissioners,our guest speaker and Amb,Sunday Ododo, jayonejuwon mi,oshe gan and to every stakeholder present or not.
Good Morning fnds



Comments