I will only have a silent wedding” – Singer Ketchup says


Nigerian singer Ketchup says he does not plan to wed soon, but when he does, it won’t be a loud wedding.

Ketchup might not be a household name in the Nigerian music scene at the moment, but he once had a hit song that was on the lips of every body. The ‘show me your rozay’ crooner has mentioned that he will only have a silent wedding so rice eaters won’t have anything against him when he is broke.

Ketchup opened up in an interview on Saturday, which saw him clarify that he is not looking to tie the knot as was earlier perceived. The singer explained that a lot of people thought he had secretly wedded when he posted a video while preparing for a weeding. He says the wedding was actually a friend’s, but people thought it was his wedding.

Ketchup has revealed that he has no intention to have a glamourous wedding that may cause him to face financial difficulties. ‘Rice eaters will laugh at me when I am broke’ – Ketchup

But when he eventually decides on getting married, it won’t be a secret affair neither will it be noisy, as has been observed with fellow entertainers.

According to the songster, maintaining discretion in his dealings is of utmost importance. “People have been calling to wish me a happy married life because they believe I’m secretly getting married. The video I posted was just about me preparing for a friend’s wedding taking place on Saturday (today). “Yeah, when I’m getting married I wouldn’t get married secretly but silently, my job is already loud enough, that is exactly how I will like to handle my private life.

Comments